The first group stage matches will take place on 18 and 19 September. Fixtures are yet to be confirmed.
Champions League 2018-2019
Group stage draw
• Group A: Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, AS Monaco, Club Brugge
• Group B: Barcelona, Tottenham, PSV Eindhoven, Inter Milan
• Group C: Paris Saint-Germain, Napoli, Liverpool, Red Star Belgrade
• Group D: Lokomotiv Moscow, FC Porto, Schalke, Galatasaray
• Group E: Bayern Munich, Benfica, AFC Ajax, AEK Athens
• Group F: Manchester City, Shakhtar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim
• Group G: Real Madrid, AS Roma, CSKA Moscow, Viktoria Plzen
• Group H: Juventus, Manchester United, Valencia, Young Boys
What dates are the Champions League group fixtures?
• 18/19 September: group stage, matchday one
• 2/3 October: group stage, matchday two
• 23/24 October: group stage, matchday three
• 6/7 November: group stage, matchday four
• 27/28 November: group stage, matchday five
• 11/12 December: group stage, matchday six
Champions League key dates
• 17 December: round of 16 draw
• 12/13 and 19/20 February: round of 16, first leg
• 5/6 and 12/13 March: round of 16, second leg
• 15 March: quarter-final and semi-final draw
• 9/10 April: quarter-finals, first leg
• 16/17 April: quarter-finals, second leg
• 30 April/1 May: semi-finals, first leg
• 7/8 May: semi-finals, second leg
When is the 2018-2019 Champions League final?
The final is on Saturday 1 June at the Estadio Metropolitano in Madrid. The 68,000-seat stadium is home of Atletico Madrid.
Liverpool and Tottenham have been handed difficult draws for the 2018-2019 Uefa Champions League group stage.
Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool, who reached last season’s final, are in group C with Paris Saint-Germain, Napoli and Red Star Belgrade. Meanwhile, Tottenham are in group B with Barcelona, PSV Eindhoven and Inter Milan.
Premier League champions Manchester City will be confident of reaching the Champions League round of 16 after drawing Shakhtar Donetsk, Lyon and Hoffenheim in group F.
In group H Cristiano Ronaldo will be welcomed back to Old Trafford when his new club Juventus take on former side Manchester United. Valencia and Young Boys complete the group.
Holders Real Madrid face AS Roma, CSKA Moscow and Viktoria Plzen in group G.